Garmin Mapsource Worldmap If I Have New Zealand City MapSource Cd For My Garmin GPS, Can I Resell It?

If I have New Zealand City mapSource cd for my garmin GPS, can I resell it? - garmin mapsource worldmap

I use Garmin GPS in Thailand for several months and it works very well, even in Bangkok.
I have to travel to New Zealand in the coming months. If I buy the Garmin City mapSorce, I'm not sure if I sell on eBay or not? Somebody has an idea about this?
Or should I rent a car with GPS in New Zealand instead of buying the MapSource?

1 comments:

gpsdude said...

Maps for New Zealand City Navigator, which is a closed system. Technically, you can unlock 2 units with the program, so if you unlock 1, you must explain to the new buyer that the product will be registered in your name, and could the 2nd 1 unit for unlocking.
Probably not a good idea to try

Post a Comment