Football Invitations Varsity Football Banquet-- Any Ideas On What To Wear?

Varsity Football banquet-- Any ideas on what to wear? - football invitations

I am a Student Athletic Trainer for the football team at my high school varsity, and the banquet will be available soon. The invitation said "sport chic". FTBALL I know that the boys forced into a shirt and pants, but I'm not sure what (to use I'm a woman). At the banquet last year (I decided not to) participate, I know that one of the coaches had a black dress (I've never seen it, but someone said). I have a black dress with a white ring back (the White House Black Market Design) reduces the knees, but low-cut (splitting). I thought to use it with a cardigan or something similar.

If you have any ideas that would be good to hear. I still have some time, but I have an idea of what I use. And I have a limited budget, so nothing outrageous price!

3 comments:

cat said...

not sure how it seems so hard to say what u look good on ... but ... Here is a simple but pleasant:

http://www.bananarepublic.com/browse/pro ...

Site Ann Taylor remains my Internet Explorer to crash, but look at this

John said...

The dress sounds good. I would say, a dress or skirt, not pants.

cucumber... said...

What you said sounds good. I went with something long and with a dark material, such as fitted black, red, purple, blue or deep. Or perhaps a knee-length dress with Shin a positive influence on them. It seems that you are looking for a casual night, somewhere between dance and church.

Post a Comment