Acid Reflux And Cold Sores Cold Throat, Tight Chest Pain. What On Earth Could This Be?

Cold throat, tight chest pain. What on earth could this be? - acid reflux and cold sores

Ok, I have after looking, but I was getting requests from people who actually "cold" and "sore throat" ... I know that is not what it is and how it was for me since 6 of Class, and I am now 24 years. Basically what happens is very cold, my neck and my chest is really tight and it's almost hard to breathe, as if they are not panting or anything, really hurt and powerless. Sometimes I feel a little kick Upy after it happens, but that sentiment is fairly new, has never been a factor in this reality in January. I think that both acid reflux or anxiety, but most of the time when nothing happens, I worry about ...

I have become really wonder what it is, I hear most of my life in recent months seems to be more frequent. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you have not checked the heart .. It seems that what happens when you have a panic attack, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Why not visit a doctor and get answers about it. Good luck to you.

Post a Comment